Missy Wryn is a world renown horse trainer whose Training the Whole Horse®techniques evolved to accommodate her Fibromyalgia. Share time with Missy as you journey through your Fibromyalgia starting with your initial visit receiving the Way of the Horse Journal by artist Kim McElroy & author Linda Kohanov.
Group sessions include symptom control techniques, life engagement, Pampering with sugar scrubs, Aromatherapy intro with Q&A, and Horse Time from grooming to groundwork All provided as tolerated on an individual basis.
Join me & my Horses for an experience of support that knows your pain & limitations. Horses that understand your struggle and are ready to have you lean on them. Missy
provides Group & Private Sessions.
You will experience:
- Journeying though our Fibro bodies with techniques that reduce pain triggers & stimulate muscle relaxation
- Journal in your own Way of the Horse Journal for positive invocation (journal is included in initial visit to take home with you)
- Gentle body movements & techniques that infuse energy, comfort and muscle control in preparation of horse time
- Introduction to and the making of your own personal Aromatherapy blend (watch for specific class offerings)
- Horse time in Group & Private sessions from grooming to groundwork and beyond.
- A specific horse will choose you – you will be drawn to the horse that is ready for you. Come JOIN the Equine Experience
Group sessions are 2 hours and are held twice monthly (see schedule below)
- Initial Group Session is $35 which includes a Way of the Horse Journal by artist Kim McElroy & author Linda Kohanov
- Subsequent Group Sessions are $20
- Private Sessions with Missy & the horses is $75/hour ($55/hour for group participants). Sliding scale available.
To provide a sliding scale we need donations and support of friends, family, co-workers and Fibromyalgia professionals so please share our information. Donations can be made>>Here Thank you so much.
To schedule a private session or participate in a Group Session call 888-406-7689 or emailMissy@MissyWryn.com